UPTET Exam Preparation Tips
UPTET Exam Preparation Tips : Candidates who have applied for the UP TET exam and who are going to prepare for the exam here we have come up with few tips that would help you in preparation and to crack the exam with success. UPTET is the teacher’s eligibility test of the UP state which will be held in two different levels one is primary level test which is for the candidates applied for primary classes and the other is the secondary level test which is for the students applied for the secondary classes’ teachers post. Every year there will be huge competition for these exams and unless and until the candidates prepare well for the exams, it is difficult for them to qualify in the UPTET exams. But, our preparation tips will help in enhancing your preparation levels and to qualify in the exam. To know those tips, you can go through the below information.
Also Read : UP TET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
Things to Know at First
Before you know the tips to prepare for the exam, you need to know the exam pattern to ensure that you are preparing according to it. The first and foremost tip is that, the candidates need to know the exam syllabus and pattern in order to limit your preparation according to it and help you not to go out of its scope.
- The exam papers will be totally for 150 marks and for wrong answers there is no negative marking which means you can answers all the questions and don’t leave a single question as there is no negative marking. Even if it is a guess you can undoubtedly mark it.
- There will be total of 5 sections in the paper, so you need to spend equal time for all the sections and complete the papers as soon as possible in the time limit.
- Try to finish paper on based on the expertise and don’t waste time unnecessarily on the sections that you are not aware of.
UPTET Exam Preparation Tips
- Download exam pattern and syllabus of UPTET and start with the subject that you have confident and that you are interested in.
- Get some previous exam papers and go through it clearly. Know the paper complexity which will guide in your preparation.
- Start solving the problems from too easy to too hard and not the same level of the problems that are asked in the previous papers which is the good tip for preparation for UPTET.
- It is better for you to gather some offline or online sample UPTET papers available with timer and solve them within specific time limit. This helps you to track your performance of writing the exam as well as your confidence level of attempting the questions. So, that you can make preparations according to it.
- If possible, you can also join some crash courses offered by various popular institutes of the state through which you can clear all the doubts that you have with the help of the experts present there.
- The next level is to get the command on the topics or the sections that would be asked in the exam which is very much important to boost your confidence level. Better don’t go out of syllabus as it will stop you from focusing on the topics that you will be asked in the paper actually.
- In order to increase your accuracy level of the solving the questions and to improve the speed of solving the questions, the best way is to solve as many as sample and model question papers of the UPTET exam that are available on the internet if possible with timer.
Also Read : UPTET Previous Year Question Papers
These are the few tips that would definitely help the candidates to prepare for the UPTET exam well and to get the success in the exam. Hope, the candidates will follow these valuable preparation tips that are listed out here and start their preparation today for the UPTET exam.
Important Links :