West Bengal Police Department invites applications for Assistant Sub-Inspector. It is the sole body responsible for maintaining law and order in the state of West Bengal. So if you are an eligible candidate then you can get this opportunity. To check the more detail click on this official link http://wbpolice.gov.in/
Some details for West Bengal Police ASI Recruitment:
|Name Of Organization||West Bengal State Police Department|
|Name Of Post:||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Nature Of Job||Government(Under State Government Of West Bengal)|
|Application Form Fill Up Mode:||Online|
|Job Location||Throughout West Bengal State|
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 27 years
Age relaxation is admissible as per government rule.
Educational Qualification –
- Should possess graduation degree in any subject from the recognized university
- Candidate must be comfortable to speak, read and write Bengali
West Bengal Police ASI Recruitment 2016 – 631 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
West Bengal Police ASI Recruitment 2016 – 631 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies: Good News for job aspirants in West Bengal. Yes! West Bengal Police has just released a notification regarding filling up of 631 ASI posts in various locations throughout West Bengal. So, if you are dreaming of working in Police Department, then you shouldn’t miss this one out. This job Notification has been released on 4th January 2016 for eligible candidates in WB Police Department for getting promoted as Assistant Sub Inspector. Before applying for this ASI exam, all the eligible candidates must read the whole WB Police ASI Recruitment Notification carefully so that they are well aware of all the eligibility criteria.
West Bengal Police ASI Recruitment Notification 2016
Well, West Bengal Police Department invites applications for Assistant Sub-Inspector and Lady Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) Vacancies for 631 posts in 2016, which is the first recruitment notification of WB Police in this year. Yes! West Bengal Police is the sole body responsible in maintaining law and order in the state of West Bengal. For applying to 631 vacancies, candidates have to full fill the eligibility criteria as per the rules prescribed by the recruitment board. The selection process will be two phase consisting of Written test, and Verification of Length cum Record of Service. Candidates selected in the last phase will directly be appointed in one of the post of the job. However, there are other details which needs to be clarified in your mind, before applying to WB Police 631 ASI Vacancies. Take a look into the same mentioned below.
West Bengal Police ASI Departmental Promotion Examination
- Name Of Organization: West Bengal State Police Department
- Conducting Body: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board(WBPRB)
- Name Of Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Nature Of Job: Government(Under State Government Of West Bengal)
- Total Number Of Posts: 631
- Split-Down Of Posts As Per Branch:
- ASI and LASI (Un-armed Branch): 521 Post
- ASI (Armed Branch): 110 Post
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Tenure Of Service:
- Candidates has to be a continuing servant of West Bengal Police for at least 5 years, as on 1st January, 2016. This criteria is applicable for Females and Males Both.
- However, Female candidates are eligible to apply only for ASI(UB) Posts.
- Tenure Of Service:
- Application Form Fill Up Mode: Online
- Job Location: Throughout West Bengal State
- Application Fee: No Application Fee
Exam Pattern – WB Police Lady ASI Recruitment
- Part-I Examination:
- The examination will be organized for a total marks of 100, out of which 40 will be the passing marks for both ASI (UB) and ASI (AB).
- The written examination will be consisting of subjects like General Knowledge, Report Writing, Law and Procedure, Social Awareness and Values, Drill and Weaponry.
- Part-II Examination:
- Part-II Examination will be conducted for a total of 30 marks, out of which 12 will be the passing marks.
How To Fill Online Application Form of West Bengal Police ASI Recruitment Departmental Exam
- Visit the official website policewb.gov.in.
- Read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying.
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed format, and don’t forget to mention your promotion posts as ASI(UB) or ASI(AB) or both.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the format depicted below.
- Photograph: Less than 50KB
- Signature: Less than 20KB
- Once you complete your submission of application form, you shall be provided with a Unique identification Number(Application Serial Number) which you need to save for further communication with the recruitment board.
- Starting Date Of Online Application Submission: 4th January, 2016.
- Last Date Of Filling Up Online Applications: 3rd February, 2016.
- Visit WB Police ASI Departmental Promotion Exam Website
- Click Here to Download WB Police ASI Departmental Exam Notification
- Apply Online For West Bengal Police ASI AB UB Vacancies 2016
Tune Into Our Website Daily For All Job News And Updates!